I hope they gave that keyboardist hell for not wearing the uniform. He is extremely bad. His rolled up sleeves, his glasses, but mostly his shy smile into the camera as he lays down that funky melody.
If I could be in a band (certainly one as stylistic and cutting edge as this one) I would insist on being one of the backup dancers. They are vital to a band's image as is demonstrated in this gem. Do they has what it takes? Nuh-uh. Is there a soul alive who is not deeply affected by the swaying hips of these darlings? Impossible.
Is that singer Asterix of "Asterix and Obelix" fame? Doubtful.
7 comments:
I hope they gave that keyboardist hell for not wearing the uniform. He is extremely bad. His rolled up sleeves, his glasses, but mostly his shy smile into the camera as he lays down that funky melody.
Joel. Stop not commenting. Realize.
Sorry, I didn't realize.
If I could be in a band (certainly one as stylistic and cutting edge as this one) I would insist on being one of the backup dancers. They are vital to a band's image as is demonstrated in this gem. Do they has what it takes? Nuh-uh. Is there a soul alive who is not deeply affected by the swaying hips of these darlings? Impossible.
Is that singer Asterix of "Asterix and Obelix" fame? Doubtful.
I always enjoy your realizings, Joel. Thanks.
The video has been removed! Can you repost it? I need to realize!
Anything to help you realize, Sasha! Glad you're back!
The video has been removed. But here is a slightly crappier copy
Post a Comment