Uh. Uhhhhhhhhh. Hmm. For once in my life, just speechless.
Look for:
1. Good hairstyles 2. Spinning for the Lord 3. Do si Dos 4. Aye -err 5. Pete Burns rolling in his soon-to-be-grave 6. Head Banging for Jesus 7. Independent thinkers
"We love the Lordy." Well, that is obvious. I'm not sure how much the Lord appreciates an audience-full of stinky socks being spun overhead in His honor.
I got a strong dose of the spirit while watching that. Why can't they have Holy Ghost hoe-downs at our church?? Not dumb.
By the way, I have a feeling that Pete Burns is good. http://butlersheetmetal.com/tinbasherblog/images/pete_burns.JPG
I know that Pete is still alive. I just couldn't think of another way to say "turning in this grave" since he's still alive and kicking. So I used that metaphor instead.
Dead or Alive is one of my favorite bands ever. I can't get enough of singing "Absolutely Nothing" in the car with Haylee. It's awesome. If I could do that at church... awesome.
Pete Burns is the definition of good all the way around. No wonder one of his songs made it into a praise-the-lord session. :)
I know that when I die, I want all of you to take off your socks and swing them around in my honor. Its the ultimate showing of respect.
Sienna probably likes the song cause its got a good beat. She's also two and doesn't know that its weird to be singing that Jesus swings you right round, baby right round like a record baby, right round, round, round.
7 comments:
"We love the Lordy." Well, that is obvious. I'm not sure how much the Lord appreciates an audience-full of stinky socks being spun overhead in His honor.
I got a strong dose of the spirit while watching that. Why can't they have Holy Ghost hoe-downs at our church?? Not dumb.
By the way, I have a feeling that Pete Burns is good. http://butlersheetmetal.com/tinbasherblog/images/pete_burns.JPG
I know that Pete is still alive. I just couldn't think of another way to say "turning in this grave" since he's still alive and kicking. So I used that metaphor instead.
Let's try that comment again. I knew what you meant, Sasha. I just wanted to point out how good he is. Sometimes we need to remember and realize.
Dead or Alive is one of my favorite bands ever. I can't get enough of singing "Absolutely Nothing" in the car with Haylee. It's awesome. If I could do that at church... awesome.
Well...Sienna like it!
Pete Burns is the definition of good all the way around. No wonder one of his songs made it into a praise-the-lord session. :)
I know that when I die, I want all of you to take off your socks and swing them around in my honor. Its the ultimate showing of respect.
Sienna probably likes the song cause its got a good beat. She's also two and doesn't know that its weird to be singing that Jesus swings you right round, baby right round like a record baby, right round, round, round.
Post a Comment