No, it still doesn't work. I tried copying the url from the source of your blog but youtube says "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."
Is that applicable to this video? Am I the only one what can't see this thing? I click play and it just sits there.
4 comments:
i tried it again. did it work? believe me, it's worth the trouble.
No, it still doesn't work. I tried copying the url from the source of your blog but youtube says "This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."
Is that applicable to this video? Am I the only one what can't see this thing? I click play and it just sits there.
Maybe you're just not accepting enough of my friend request. That must be it.
Good point and well said.
Post a Comment