Wednesday, November 08, 2006

realization

4 comments:

mandi said...

Sometimes it works for me, and sometimes it doesn't. It's not very stupid!! K - I did it yet another way. I know when you finally see it you'll be thankful.

Joel said...

Did you get this from someone you know? Cause it's a personal youtube video. When I click the share button at the bottom it says "Yoiu cannot share someone's personal video." If you know who uploaded this, tell them to make it not personal so we can all realize.

mandi said...

OK YOU REALIZER!!! We recorded it off our TV with our camera and I uploaded it on youtube. I'm not much of a realizer about these things, so I JUST MADE IT PUBLIC! HOOORAY!!! The lame video can now be shared. I hope you realize.

Joel said...

HOORAY! I can now realize! The realization is flooding over me and I feel like I could realize very little more without becoming realized.