Friday, February 05, 2010

Serendipitous poetry from our favorite poetess 1sultryvoice:





I have made it very far
my dreams are becoming a reality
The things I thought I could not do I realize I can do
Chasing dreams have come to a halt
I am there I can grasp it
I am so overjoyed
Thank God for miracles
I am graduating again! Yessssssssssss!


Please don't make fun, though, because this could be directed at you.

14 comments:

Joel said...

Here is the text from the link in case it ever disappears:

Let me say what's on my mind.I make friends on here but don't play me for a fool ok and thiis is directed not to the men and not to all the ladies just one. I am a women first and a lady second so never try to undermind my intelligence.The women in me acts accordingly and the lady in me tries not to go their like a man that I can act like when pushed.I hate when someone speaks to me beatin me in the head with the bull and lies to me.Listen I understand that we all talk shi* from time to time on the net ,texting or wherever else we don't have a real verbal convo at so its acceptable but don't lie. Come on we are all grwon so act like it.You can tell I am mature by my backgrounds on my page and also I am entitled to say what I feel without sounding immature and that is exactly what I am doing....Be Blessed not stressed.(wink)

Joel said...

I think we should raise the maturity level of the realize blog by changing it's background to maybe something businesslike or culturally advanced.

Joel's Other Sister said...

I can't believe how immature this blog is. I'm mean, look at the background. That alone proves how immature the contributors are!

Joel said...

Entitled, perhaps. Able, apparently not.

mandi said...

Stress! Can you guys help me pick a new background? We need to give our realizing some maturity and entitlement. Help!

I'm going to be on her page the rest of the day now, thanks guys. She's got too much wisdom I need to glean. Like her opinion on Eliot Spitzer: "As I said before and I say it again what don't come out in the wash will come out in the rinse."

SO TRUE!

mandi said...

Aww.....the soft side of 1SultV talking about her son:

"Even those he's like a big ass grown man he's still my baby boy you know how that is LOL.."

mandi said...

THANK YOU 1SultV. I've missed your poetry so much. (Please realize that the first line it the title.)

I'm adding my mark (poetry)


I'm adding my mark because i'm thankful

I'm adding my mark because I can

I'm adding my mark because I'm valued

I'm adding my mark because I am an acheiver

I'm adding my mark because I've been inspired by the one who made me

GOD...

Joel said...

I think that poem should be called "I'm adding my mark because I"

mandi said...

Guys, she wants us to show her some LUV on her music page!

http://www.myspace.com/symphoneethesultry1

What are we waiting for?!

P.S. She's now Cherish AKA Symphonee.

Joel said...

It's time. You and I realize it. Together we know it is true. Time to pay the piper. Sleep in the bed we've made for ourselves. We are all grwon. Act like it. Seriously, guys.

Joel said...

It's acceptable to talk sh**, but don't lie. Come ON, people.

Joel's Other Sister said...

I wish I could get to the website from work. I'm missing out on all the fun. :(

Joel said...

How does that reflect on the state of Corporate America when you can't access a site as fundamental to society and intellect as 1sultv's multiply.com page?

Joel's Other Sister said...

The State of Corporate America is immature or else they would have a better background as well as a real convo. Come on! We are entitled to say what we feel without sounding immature!