Friday, October 06, 2006

Ahhh....what is it
about poetry
that makes me
quiver
shiver
puke up my liver
make me deliver
unending blows to the giver
of such CRAP

I've never really enjoyed poetry. Well, maybe some Emily Dickinson, but I feel like I was forced into it. Which is why when I search for things to realize, it's usually for someone's neat poetry. For some reason every retard on the planet thinks they can write it and that somehow it's GOOD just because it's a "poem" and they have the freedom to write it however they darn-well please, because it's "expressing" their feelings in their own "unique" way. We'll talk about "quotation marks" later. But I say NO to these people. It's still CRAP no matter how you slice it and stop thinking that it's good. But please don't stop writing it, because then what will I have to make fun of?

Let's dive into the noteworthy poetic world of Mr. Notorious Zim. His biography states:

i'm a 24/m born and raised in ohio and now living in california...i'm a flight instructor. I've had several great loves in my life and several great losses in my life. My poems tend to be a reflection of those moments in my life that really make you feel alive. I hope you enjoy and I'd love your feedback:)

Notorious, make me feel alive. Let's lower the lights and shine the spotlight on some of your poetry magic. Here it is......"Do You Realize" by notorious zim! (applause)

Do You Realize


Date Added: 2006-08-23
Rating: 0.00(0 votes)
Views: 31
Category: Love & Romance > Lost Love
Author: notoriouszim
do you realize what you’ve done in the blink of an eye.

do you realize you are one of the few to capture my heart?

do you realize that you pulled my emotions into this and I resent you for caring so little

do you realize in one night you’ve broken all of my trust

do you realize that this whole night I’ve seen nothing but your face… next to his.

do you realize this whole time you didn’t care though you said you did

do you realize how you’d feel if I did this to you

do you realize you forgot about me

do you realize how that makes me feel

do you realize how good it could have been

do you realize what you’ve passed up

do you realize what you may never find again

do you realize that I will get over this and so will you

do you realize that I will learn from this ….but will you

do you realize that you waste your time with guys who don’t care…

do you realize that I did

do you realize that time will pass us by but for a while it could have been you and I?


EVERYONE - DO YOU REALIZE?? If you'd like to see the actual page and explore the poet that is notoriouszim, go here.

7 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

I learned from the Onion that children of divorced parents are twice as likely to write bad poetry. My the Zim comes form a broken home. I dont realize.

Hey Joel, remember Suzanne Zim? She's making love with a black man in Mexico as we speak, probably.

Joel said...

Mandi, You have summed up my feelings with regard to poetry so well that I'm having trouble finding anything additional to say.

People are so deeply involved in the drivel that they come up with that they feel moved to share it with those of us who aren't them and it is painful. Let's compare someone's poetry to a neighbor's dog poo. I didn't elect to own a dog. I didn't elect to write bad poetry (or any for that matter). I don't want my neighbor's dog pooing in my yard for me and my children to step in and drag it through my house in the same sense that I don't want to read someone's terrible musings and then feel obligated to tell them that, no, really, it's very very good. If you own a dog or write poetry, keep your dog and your poetry equally to yourself where they are appreciated.

montgomery q: Suzanne Zim? That sounds familiar.

mandi said...

That is a very good dog poo analogy, Joel. So I take it you've still got dog poo issues at your house? I have a lot of empathy for you. But a wise old sage Jean Smith once taught me that all you need to solve that problem is a little old can of black pepper. Don't you remember? This will solve all your dog poo woes. FOR SURE it's not the neighbor's problem to stop, nor should the dog be restricted. Are you nuts? It was MY problem and my can of pepper that needed to stop the daily dukes on our square foot of a lawn. Here's something you might also want to try that I got good at - scooping the poo up with a shovel and lobbing it onto their house and other yard items whilst muttering swear words under my breath. It helped lessen my desire to murder all of them in their sleep - a little bit, anyway. Maybe you should call Jean and get some additional tips of knowing. She's sure to help.

Montgomery Q said...

Jean was a realizer. A Jean-pool. She always has this blank look, like a...just murdered someone, now, I thinkin of what to do with the body look. I like to imagine sexing her.

mandi said...

And who doesn't?

La said...

Mandi,

It's all the level of the cup.

Don't you realize?

mandi said...

That IS something I realize. I'm also gonna remember that looking low does not help the winter snow. We should all realize.