Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I found some pretty realizing ones. You can help me out with the captions.


Joel realizing how awesome he is on keyboard.


Say there.


Paul realizing what a fashionable
young woman he's becoming.

4 comments:

La said...

HOLY YIT!!!

I forgot about that striped wall paper!! Nah? Coo.

Midnight Porsche. I inherited that poster, among others. Poster sloppy seconds. Was I very much wanting-to-be-Paul? I dunno.

Joel said...

The one with Paul and me sitting in front of a fan is entitled "Dead Milkmen Fans." See, we're both wearing Dead Milkmen T-Shirts and there are 4 slightly visible Dead Milkmen casettes on top of the "fan".

The one (or two) with Paul and the mannequin was taken because of the high similarity between what they were both wearing. We figured he would blend right in and look like a part of the ensemble.

The one where I am good at playing the keyboard is only extra good if you notice the length of the back of my hair. This was taken during the only time in my life where I allowed someone or two (Paul and Gordon) to convince me that growing my hair out in the back was cool. They were wrong.

Montgomery Q said...

We were neat.

The keyboard one is captioned "Hey, paul, I think I figured out the solo for Just Cant Get Enough"

The mannequin one was hurriedly taken, as they dont take too kindly to people standing by their mannequins.

mandi said...

That outfit + in public = A-OK.

You can tell this was before digital cameras because each pic is so planned and scripted and has to have some kind of meaning, so as not to waste precious film.

I think you should have put real dead milkmen on top of the fans. It would have explained the picture better.