Monday, May 14, 2007

hi joel

19 comments:

Joel said...

Hi. That's a bad post.

mandi said...

It is a bad post. And it's bad when your blog has the audience of exactly one person. Paul only looks at it if I tell him to. I should make you a co-realizer/contributor. How 'bout it, Joel? Would you like to be my partner in realizing?

Joel said...

Yes I would. Then we can be our own audience. Why does no one want to realize these days?

Joel's Other Sister said...

I realize all the time. I just don't leave messages expounding on my realizations.

Joel said...

Realizers who don't leave comments don't realize. If you're going to realize then you must share your realizations with the rest of us who are also trying to realize. What you realizing-less realizers don't realize is that the bread and butter of blogs are the comments. Leave a comment for realization's sake!

Joel's Other Sister said...

I can realize all I want without sharing my realizations on the realize blog and not realizing I should feel guilty about not realizing that realization is the bread and butter of these types of realizing blogs. So realize that yeh big realizer.

Joel said...

If you don't see my in your face in 10 minutes smacking you silly for that comment, it's because.

Joel's Other Sister said...

Bring it on realizing homeboy. I eat realizers like you for lunch.

Joel said...

Oh, really?! Look at Mandi's avatar. That is my response to you. And speaking of avatars, would it kill you to use one? You know what I look like because I'm kind of pale and backgrounded in shrubbery. And you know what Mandi looks like cause she's a squirrelly mustachioed fellow what says "Really?!?" How do we know what you look like? You simply do not realize.

Joel's Other Sister said...

Ok yeh big avatar lovin freak! Here's an avatar for ya. Sheesh!

Joel said...

So you're a dragon are you? Am I supposed to believe that? My disdain for your comment is such that I choose not to respond.

Joel's Other Sister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel's Other Sister said...

K.

Montgomery Q said...

I'm up for a good realizin' any day.

mandi said...

Now this is the kind of realizing this blog needs! Sibling spats about realizing is just what the doctor ordered. I will be inviting those who have shown their true commitment to realization to be team realizers and contributors to this blog. And Sasha/elizagurth/joel's other sister, I'm so glad to know you realize! But the only way we will realize that you are realizing is when you share your realizations with all of us realizers. I warmly encourage you to do so. Now on with the realizing!

-squirrelly mustachioed fellow

Joel's Other Sister said...

I'm all for the realization. However, I'm going to realize a little in the comments and a little in my own blog so that I don't make a big mess of realization in one place.

Joel's Other Sister said...

I have to leave a tribute to Mandy's avatar. I don't believe anyone has an avatar as great as hers. It makes me laugh every single time I see it.

Joel said...

If you mean Mandi's avatar, then I heartily concur.

mandi said...

I'm glad you find my looks humorous.

Joel, you just realize. That's all.