Monday, May 21, 2007

If you've seen the large signs on the Neways building in Springville, you've known for some time that Here comes the king. As if that were not explanation enough, here is a video which will clear up any uncertainties you may find lingering.



Points of realization:
1) The guy's face at 1:06
2) The length of this presentation. After the first 30 seconds there is no new content.
3) Here comes the king.

6 comments:

Joel's Other Sister said...

The guys face (at 1:06 cause this counts backwards) is great. Who is this guy? Frankenstein? And what I want to know is why does a dietary supplement need its own music video? Is it releasing its own album soon?

Joel said...

Thanks for pointing out the timing discrepancy, Sasha. I edited the post to reflect the "backwards" timer

Joel's Other Sister said...

Hi. I'm Dietary Supplement. And this is my story....

Joel said...

You may recognize me from music videos such as "Here comes the King"

mandi said...

First of all, THE LENGTH. Also:

a)that guy

b)his face

c)explanation of things

But let's not complain about the length, because at 1:06 we get to see that face at least. Here comes the King and everything I realize about it.

Montgomery Q said...

I have a theory that network marketers live in a different parallel universe that has some similarities with our world, but has major bizarre differences. In their world, this video PROMOTES the beverage. In their world, people are impressed with testimonials like this:
"Durian Fusion tastes very pleasant and is a lovely smooth consistency. It has made me feel all tingly all over and completely wide-awake."

and can read this with a straight face:

"As a scientist, I believe the durian fruit holds great promise for promoting health and wellness. "

I'm not just "bagging on" Neways. When I worked at Unicity, I'd be designing something and use thei network marketing copy and wonder if I've slipped into another dimension. For example, I would have to put this "What is even more exciting is that building a successful Bios Life Franchise is simple. Just share Bios Life with people as often as possible. As people try Bios Life for themselves, they will see significant improvements in their cholesterol levels and their overall energy level. They will also become part of a loyal customer base—generating income for you every month." into a brochure, and have to design it so it was convincing, and snot seem like a load of horsesh**.

Anyway, that's my theory.