Even the Chinese realize. Who knew? (Probably Larry.)K. It's time for a REALIZING CONTEST. Please submit pictures that best capture realizing. You can email them to me and I will post them for us all to critique. (They can even be pictures of YOU realizing.) Have fun, be creative and most of all, realize!
P.S. The picture of this woman would not be a good contender in this contest. It does have the word realizing and is extremely not cool, but the woman does not have the look of someone that realizes. This is crucial! So...realizing look + not cool = SOLID GOLD.
Here are some good examples, by Paul:




6 comments:
I think the caption on the third should be
Am I realizing?
How 'bout: What is this tingling sensation I'm feeling? Could it be realizing?
I just looked through my photo album for candidates. If it was a strictly "not cool" contest I'm certain I could win. But none are realizing enough. It's a shame too cause the not cool ones are ultra-not-cool.
I think we need to change the contest then. Why don't we have 3 categories: not cool, not cool + realize, and just realize. Yes?
Submit that one of you in the pantry/shower. That was a realizing face, kinda.
You could always take a new photo
Paul stop being such a pussy and put the pics of your realizing jammies back up.
I am all in favor of either a not-cool or not-good category. I bet we have more of those kinds of pics, because we're not cool, and suffer from lack of realizing pics.
Post a Comment