A blog dedicated to realization
I normally wear an XL, but in this case, a medium fits me just fine
Is that the tag or a stray piece of TP. Look closely and may God help you in your quest.
Aaaaaaauuuurrrrgh! Not Good!
I wish I could see popular Joel's demand. It feels empty and void.Is M proud enough of her dad? I'm not sure...
And why wouldn't she be?
Umm...I have a hot ass. It is not worthy of an aaauuurgh, Leoj. Look at it. It's got a color and texture of a magnificent faux leather couch that you want to curl up in and breathe in deep. Get on in there, make yourself at home. Don't be shy.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I normally wear an XL, but in this case, a medium fits me just fine
Is that the tag or a stray piece of TP. Look closely and may God help you in your quest.
Aaaaaaauuuurrrrgh! Not Good!
I wish I could see popular Joel's demand. It feels empty and void.
Is M proud enough of her dad? I'm not sure...
And why wouldn't she be?
Umm...I have a hot ass. It is not worthy of an aaauuurgh, Leoj. Look at it. It's got a color and texture of a magnificent faux leather couch that you want to curl up in and breathe in deep. Get on in there, make yourself at home. Don't be shy.
Post a Comment