So here's the deal. I took everything off this blog because I clicked on the Realize Girl link and her picture was replaced with the words "REALLY PISSED OFF." And "Your a joke chick!" So I immediately thought that she had read all of our unkind comments and I felt really bad. I wrote a big paragraph on how I'm stopping the realize blog because I felt like a horrible person. Probably none of you (Joel, Laura, Paul) read it because you never check this blog!!! Thanks. Actually Laura does, so thanks La - it's just you and me, baby. ANYWAY, just for curiosity sake I looked up her page again and found something extremely intriguing. I think it's addressed to me, but I can't be sure....help me figure this out! Could I be the "1 Fake Bitch" that she's speaking of? Please go here and help me realize!! Make sure you go all the way to the top of the page.
K. Let's go over this....
Reasons I'm 1 Fake Bitch:
- I acted "sweet and kind and nice" by saying I felt bad and taking her link down.
- Then it says, "bitches in your state are as fake as you are," so, that's clearly Utah.
- I do feel a bit funny reading it.
- I'm confused about the "asking so much about me" part. I never asked about her. I merely enjoyed the sight of her and the meter of her poetry. So that doesn't really fit.
- I'm not a "hoe" if she means by that "a garden tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle." I'm clearly not that. But if she's calling me a "ho" - short for "whore" - well then, yes. I am that. Put that in the other column, I guess.
11 comments:
I think there needs to be a seperate blog in honor of her blog. One that takes the time to analyze each glorious facet of a life well-lived.
One of her friends said "HEY BABY YOUR EYES CAN SEND MEN TO WHERE THEY WOULD'NT LIKE TO GO."
I find that to be true
I'm having some realizing...
I don't think she was talking about you Mandoo. She's clearly addressing someone who communicated with her. You didn't. DID YOU?!? :)
Is it time for us to show our HOE SIDES???
The clincher for me is the query "WHY YOU TRYING TO BE YOUNG AND HOEISH" and the conclusion that "THE TWO DONT MIX IF YOU TRYING." I've always asked myself the very same thing about Mandi. Mandi, why do you try so hard to be young and hoeish when it is obvious that the two don't mix. Pick one and stick with it. This is ample proof that her comments are directed at you.
All your comments made me realize until I cried. There's so much evidence on both sides. I still don't think we're at the bottom of this....
Boo....let fake be fake.
YOUNG HOE SIDE...ACTIVATE!!!
One thing you forgot to include in your analysis of whether she's referring to you is the color scheme she has chosen for the comments below her main post. Grey on maroon. I think once you've considered that, no question will remain. You'll see that I'm right.
hoeish.
HEY!! Her photo is back up. Happy Day.
D*amn *soft smile* that sultry pic is back!
I meant d*mn. DUH
hoeish: (ho'-ish) one displaying the mannerisms of a hoe, i.e. making fun of the big noe of a hoe.
Post a Comment