A blog dedicated to realization
My scanning skills are unparalleled.Is Paul's fly ever open?
NO WAY!! You've got Plush and firm?!? How did Tina end up with that? Paul took that pic with my kodak disc camera. It's been missing for years.
Plush and firm returns to its rightful owner!! Happy Day!
Is Paul's belt very big?
I'm just glad Joel got over his habit of carrying potato chip bags around. That was kind of embarassing. Especially when they're empty.
My hubby has a sweet bum!
For some reason I thought that was Paul's bum. Did you tuck your shirts in, Joel?
Only for that photo.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
My scanning skills are unparalleled.
Is Paul's fly ever open?
NO WAY!! You've got Plush and firm?!? How did Tina end up with that? Paul took that pic with my kodak disc camera. It's been missing for years.
Plush and firm returns to its rightful owner!! Happy Day!
Is Paul's belt very big?
I'm just glad Joel got over his habit of carrying potato chip bags around. That was kind of embarassing. Especially when they're empty.
My hubby has a sweet bum!
For some reason I thought that was Paul's bum. Did you tuck your shirts in, Joel?
Only for that photo.
Post a Comment