Thursday, August 21, 2008







7 comments:

Joel said...

Those glasses are so poor. And did you know that wearing a ring on your left ring finger when you are not married?

In the wrestling pic I appear to be trying to tickle Paul. Good times.

Sherri said...

Joel just couldn't resist Paul in those hot plaid shorts. Just look at his legs! Dang!
You both had rings, married to each other?

Sherri said...

Oh, and thanks for sharing Mandi. These are worth saving!

mandi said...

You're welcome!

I was wondering about the rings myself. What is the deal there?

When I saw the wrestling pic, I didn't think you could get much gayer, but then you exceeded that with the makeout pic.

Sherri said...

Well Mandi, there was a GQ on the coffee table. Some foreshadowing.

Joel's Other Sister said...

In french we would say, "Tes lunettes me manques". This literally means "Your glasses are missing from me."

How true.

mandi said...

Joel is the definition of lank.