A blog dedicated to realization
Mostly I enjoy my white, hot-shorts. I still wear those when I'm feeling a little unsexy to make myself feel better.
I like the do-rag. You look good.
Hhhaaaaaaaaawwwwwwt shorts.You're tan.
What? No more Tina comments?
Joel - you must realize how very cool you were. And for once, I'm not saying that sarcastically.
Paul got angrified at my Tina(Weena) comments. He's not dumb. I thought it was funny.
Paul should just realize.
So true, Sherri!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Mostly I enjoy my white, hot-shorts. I still wear those when I'm feeling a little unsexy to make myself feel better.
I like the do-rag. You look good.
Hhhaaaaaaaaawwwwwwt shorts.
You're tan.
What? No more Tina comments?
Joel - you must realize how very cool you were. And for once, I'm not saying that sarcastically.
Paul got angrified at my Tina(Weena) comments. He's not dumb. I thought it was funny.
Paul should just realize.
So true, Sherri!
Post a Comment