A blog dedicated to realization
Oh
Sorry, you were too late. I took yesterday's post down. It was making more fun of 1 Sultry Voice, and I decided it was overkill.
Ah
Mandi needs to start wondering whether 1sutrv is going to track down this blog. Worry.
That's not why I took it down. I thought everyone else reading this blog would be tired of her. Should I put it back up?
YES!
Tired of 0n3$utry? Maybe.
Is that the spelling.Ok, I'll put it back up, but it's your guys' funeral.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh
Sorry, you were too late. I took yesterday's post down. It was making more fun of 1 Sultry Voice, and I decided it was overkill.
Ah
Mandi needs to start wondering whether 1sutrv is going to track down this blog. Worry.
That's not why I took it down. I thought everyone else reading this blog would be tired of her. Should I put it back up?
YES!
Tired of 0n3$utry? Maybe.
Is that the spelling.
Ok, I'll put it back up, but it's your guys' funeral.
Post a Comment